We know going back to school brings up a mix of emotions.
Are you excited? Anxious? Both?
You might be returning to a position you love. Maybe you are a fresh new teacher starting your first year. Or, perhaps the most intimating, switching grade levels. We know how you feel!
No matter where you might find yourself this fall, here are 10 resources from our library of articles to help:
- The 5 Stages of Going Back to School
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before this School Year Starts
- 4 Important Things Every Art Teacher Needs This Fall
- 3 Essential Downloads For the First Day of School
- 7 Ways to Ace Back To School Night
- How to Craft the Perfect Back-to-School Letter
- How to Use Radical Candor with Your Students
- 8 Things You Need in Your Art Room to Make Your Life Easier
- Simple Strategies to Finally Get Your To-Do List DONE
- 10 Ways to Better Balance Work and Life
Need even more survival tips?
Try Art Ed PRO for a free 30-Day Trial to get access to hundreds of videos and top-notch downloads.
Check out these PRO Packs for ideas you can use right away!
- Surviving Your First Year of Elementary Art
- Surviving Your First Year of Middle School Art
- Surviving Your First Year of High School Art
The post Top 10 Resources To Help You Start The School Year appeared first on The Art of Education University.